Tuesday 2 April 2013

Blog-A-Day April #1 Lashes&Nails

Okay guys ...It's Blog-A-Day April!

This means that every day in April I will be writing a blog. Because I missed out on yesterday (only came up with the idea this morning), I will be giving you two really fab products that are getting me excited for Summer.

If you're British like me you probably still aren't sure what time it is because of the hour change. But one thing I do know - it's officially Summer. So be excited.

Katy Perry Lashes (by Eylure)

Basically, I have a very cool job which occasionally involves me getting a bunch of Freebies. The last lot of which I recieved were false nails and lashes.

I've always been a bit weird about nails and lashes actually - and I'm particularly hesitant about putting on fake lashes, luckily for me, when I tried some of these out we had professionals putting them on us, but if you aren't all fingers and thumbs like I am, I can tell you that Katy Perry's are the most fab lashes I've ever tried.

There are three colours that are eye-specific and it goes something like

Blue lashes = blue eyes
Purple lashes = brown eyes
Green lashes = green eyes

Easy enough right?

Actually the free pack that I got were for blue eyes, and mine are a kind of hazel green. Either way they still look absolutely fantastic. In fact I'd be more tempted to swap the lashes according to my make up and outfit than worry about them clashing with my eye colour.

I will be uploading pictures in due course, once I've managed to put them on myself without glueing my eyes shut or something.

Elegant Touch Nail Wraps
You may have noticed these amongst my freebies, but actually since trying them I have been out and purchased about five different packs of these. They are so easy to use and if you're one of those people who (like me) prefers being able to use their hands, then these are the perfect solution.

I don't mind fake acrylics as long as they're very short, I can't afford to get my nails done every few weeks (I'm still saving up for my Sensationail), nevertheless these nails wraps look tidy, professional and to be honest like you've put alot more effort into your nails than you really have. They also peel off easily afterwards without damaging your nails, so they're great if you're taking a break between falsies.






No comments:

Post a Comment