Sunday 7 April 2013

Blog-A-Day April #6 Neutrogena Handcream

So in my job I spend alot of time ripping open cardboard (to get to cosmetics inside - I don't just rip open cardboard), and fiddling around with wood and card show material.

I enjoy my job but it really does take its toll on my hands - they always end up dry, hard and sore.


This is my secret to lovely soft hands. This 50ml tube gives replenishment to my skin and brings back the moisture to dry patches. It's available from most drug stores. The formula is light and non-greasy and a little bit lasts a long time.

Nothing else that I've used has ever had quite the same effect - although once a week I like to smother my skin in Olive Oil and that makes my skin feel so luxuriously soft afterwards. But for practically purposes, Neutrogena is a little gem of a product.

No comments:

Post a Comment