Tuesday 9 April 2013

Blog-A-Day April #8 Favourite Twitter Tips

So I'm a Twitter addict. I'm not one of those obvious "writes a post every 5 seconds" types, I'm more of a "lurking in the background sponging up all the tips" kind of girl.

Here are some of my favourite Twitter Tips, some of which I've tried, some which I'm going to try, some which I just think are good idea's. Enjoy...

1.@TheBeautyTips
"Create your own tinted lip gloss. Simply mix any of your favorite lipsticks with a dab of Vaseline"

"If you are unhappy with a hair conditioner, it will still make a great "shaving cream" for your legs in the shower"

"If you want your pout to appear thick and full - line your lips after applying lipstick, as you can then manipulate and accentuate the shape"
.
"If you need to trim false lashes, cut from the inner so you don't lose the longer length at the outer end"

"Nude lips are huge right now. Get a neutral shade of lipstick and apply gloss to the middle of the lips for a flawless look"

I've included the links in case anybody wants to follow them on Twitter - I can promise they give some really useful and handy hints for make up and beauty!


No comments:

Post a Comment