Friday 12 April 2013

Blog-A-Day April #11 Mascara Dilemma

Just a short one today guys! Because it's a Friday and really, who has time to sit and talk make up when I could be putting it on, finding a nice dress and going to party party?

I was in work today and I got talking to a woman about Mascara for ages (like you do), apparently when she was on holiday (didn't say where) she had a woman put a lengthening mascara on her, and it had like a powder in the formula which built up the length of her lashes.

She said it was the most amazing mascara she's ever tried, but she didn't have enough money to buy it on her at the time. She thought it was called "Blackberry Mascara" but if you can see the problem I'm having searching it on Google ...

I'm going to guess she either got the name really wrong or it just flat out doesn't exist.

If anyone can think of a mascara that has a powder included, perhaps under a different or similar name then please do let me know :)

Happy Friday everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment