Saturday 24 August 2013

Maybelline Superstay: In it for the long haul

There's loads of fab new products that I've tried recently, and I'm sure that any beauty blog you come across will give you tonnes of fab new products to experiment with... but I'd like to take a minute to appreciate an older product which I think is particularly underrated.

As part of the Maybelline Superstay range, these £8.99 (Boots) matte lipwands are fantastic value for money, because of their durability.

I reccommended these to a woman yesterday who was looking for something that would stay on during her wedding, and I let her test some colours out on my arm. Two days and TWO showers later, this is my arm...

You can still see the remains of what is "Fire Coral" and "Raspberry".

These wands leave a cool matte glossy finish that really do last a long time, and also come with a convenient lipseal that is tactfully on the other side, making it well worth the money.

1 comment:

  1. ha that's amazing, I might buy myself a couple :)

    xx Alicia
    cleverspices.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete