Wednesday 13 March 2013

Navy Blue Eyeliner

Sorry I haven't posted a blog in a few days, I've been really busy with the new make up salesplan for next month in work.

I walked into the back office and there were so many boxes with my name on that I thought Christmas had arrived early this year.. and it kind of was like that ...(if Christmas involved alot of organising, building show material and matching products to item codes!)

Obviously I can't say too much but one thing I think is going to be massive this Spring is Navy Blue Eyeliner.

Navy is everywhere.

Navy nails, navy eyeshadow and navy blue eyeliner.

One thing I cannot wait to purchase is Rimmel ScandelEyes Shadowstick, and as well as Navy I'll be looking out for Olive Green's, Teal's and deep shimmery purples!


3 comments:

  1. Would you consider doing something about make-up setting sprays? :)
    I've just watched a few reviews of some, but I don't know if we have them much here o__O
    <3
    STEPHHHH X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely, since I read this I've been trying to get my hands on some :)

    Coming soon ;)

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a legend :3 <3

    I look forward to it :D

    *continues to stalk your blog*

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete