Thursday 11 April 2013

Blog-A-Day April #10 Dry Skin

Soo recently I've been decorating, and I have no idea why but my skin has gone really dry. So much so to the point that two weeks ago when I put my foundation on, I got these weird little creases on my face where my skin was so dry.

So basically, I needed a new moisturiser. As much as I love my Nivea tinted moisturiser, it just doesn't cut the mustard with the wear and tear that I'm exposing my face to.

So I tried this ...

Garnier Moisture Match Ultra Hydrating Rich Cream.

I bought a couple of tubes when it first came out and they've been in my bathroom cabinet, forgotten about. The range comes in different colours and each colour is specific to a different kind of skin problem - ie, dull skin, dry skin, greasy skin.

The pink one is absolutely perfect, in just over a week I've noticed my make up goes on alot better, I'm less prone to those hard little red spots that I was starting to occasionally get, and the application feels lovely. It's ever so lightly fragranced and it just sort of slides on.

Of course this might be too greasy for some people, but I recommend finding the Garnier Moisture Match to suit your type of skin. They're a bit of a bargain too, as they're currently retailing at £3.99 a tube instead of their usual £5.99. I intend to stock up while the offer lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment