Wednesday 3 April 2013

Blog-A-Day April #2 Philosophy Lipgloss

So being on budget is all well and good, but once in a while us working girls need something to splurge on - we work hard all week, why should we not have a little bit of indulgence in our life?

My very special indulgence this week is my Vanilla Birthday Cake Philosophy Lipgloss.

9 times out of 10 I will tell any woman that looking fab doesn't have to cost the world - and it's true, but occasionally a product comes into my life that makes me think, yes, this is just right.

It's not even so much about looks - yes the tube provides a nice glossy coverage, but it has a luxurious feel to it. The mixture stays on my lips without being sticky, it has just enough of a delicious aroma to be enticing but not overpowering, and it looks fine as a standalone,every day gloss or glamorous on top of a tiny bit of lipstick.

The tube cost me £10 from the Philosophy counter in Boots, and I'm trying to be sparing with it. Although if I had unlimited money I would quite happily purchase the entire range of flavours - which includes the gorgeous spicy "Cinnamon Buns", a cool "Coconut Frosting" and a playful "Melon Daquiri".

An exquisite product to treat yourself with, girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment