Saturday 20 April 2013

Blog-A-Day April #19 In The Nude

After a really long week, I decided to indulge in some retail therapy, and I splurged a little bit on some new lipstick...
Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick 700 In The Nude

This is great for a nude look, whether it's the smooth barefaced look or just matte lips with stunning eyes, and it has a really good staying quality - which is how I justified spending £6.29 (a little bit under because of my discount card).

Moisture Renew is probably my favourite lipstick range by Rimmel, it's definitely one of their higher quality products, so really if you're going to buy Rimmel, you may as well buy good quality Rimmel.


Ignoring the fact that I have literally no other make up on in this picture please, this is me playing around with it. I love that it gives me a really matte nude lip and I don't have to worry too much about reapplying it.

£6.29 to find a colour I can use over and over makes it well worth the indulgence.

No comments:

Post a Comment