Wednesday 6 March 2013

Primer Time

As I was lazing around on my morning off, as I was googling "MAC Primer" (as you do), I came across an article by Elle about the six best primers, which you can find here.

Now, when it comes to primers, I find that it's a very trial-and-error process and you definitely want to get the best quality product that you can, but the products that Elle reccomends are extremely pricey, and since I work with make up all day, every day, I've come across a few really impressive primers that actually don't cost the world, but have great results.

Anyone that comes into my store seeking help about their foundation almost always leaves with this product:

Flower Perfection by Bourjois works particularly well for people with oily skin, especially around your T zone. The texture is that of an extremely light gel, that spreads easily - a lot really goes a long way. It dries almost instantly and evens out your skintone. It makes the foundation application much smoother and to be honest - it just feels absolutely gorgeous on your skin. Alot of customers I let them test this on their wrists first and they often come back and tell me how fabulous it is. At £9.99, it's reasonable, and until 30th March there's a 3 for 2 offer on Bourjois products so you can really make the most for your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment