Wednesday 27 March 2013

DGJ Organics

So anyone who is even vaguely connected to my life knows that I've been dying my hair lately. I stripped it, and I bleached it, and then I dyed it a few times, and then I bleached it again. So basically - I was having a bit of a 'hair mare' when this product came along...

Hangover Hair Intensive Conditiner Repair and Gloss Treatment by DGJ Organics.

My hair has been through a lot in the last few weeks, and usually it would be extremely dry, but I've been using this treatment every few days and my hairs in pretty good condition now. I feel like I'm back on the road to healthy hair. If you aren't on some hair homicide mission like me, then I'd reccommend using this every 1-2 weeks, depending on how dry your hair is. Just slather it on and leave in for about 20 minutes, then wash out.

I've also been using the matching DGJ Hangover Hair shampoo and conditioner.

Both products feel really luxurious, with a soothing lavender scent which lingers around in your hair - this was perfect for me because it covered the nasty hairdye smell. I'm going to carry on using products by DGJ Organics because they are ethical, affordable and I have absolutely no qualms about reccommending them to anyone.

If you want to have a browse at some of their other stuff you can find their website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment