Wednesday 6 March 2013

ColourB4

So basically, if you know me you know that my hair is probably my favourite thing in the world. Well, I say that about a few things but just to give you the general gist of my warped priorities it goes something like this ...

  1. Family/Friends and other boring stuff I need to put first
  2. My Make Up
  3. Ed Sheeran
  4. My Hair
  5. Everything Else
 So you see, number 4 .....that's pretty well up there. Anyway recently, I've decided to go back to being a blonde, from has been dyed "Passion Red" every 6 weeks without fail, for two years. Anyway someone at work recommended ColourB4, it's bleach free, ammonia free and basically excludes all those things that kill damage and destroy hair. As stripping my own hair is usually up there with "cutting my own hair", I decided to seek professional help ....


I asked Facebook.

And I got a lot of feedback, and everyone had a little debate and went off on hair-related tangents, but overall everyone gave me something helpful to think about. And almost everyone who'd used it assured me it wouldn't go bright orange.

So here I am, about to go off and give Colourb4 a chance, and praying I don't come back bald.
Wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment