Wednesday 27 March 2013

Local Gems

I'm a girl who loves my designer brands. I love my Chanel perfume, my MAC make up and my Louboutins.

Mostly when I can't afford these things, I still like my big brands. I like my Boots Essentials baby wipes, my Jonathan Aston tights and Eyelure fake lashes.

But lately it's come to my attention that it's so easy to get stuck into the same routine with things. I like these things, so I always buy them, I like the hairdressers I go to, so I carry on going there. Really am I not just paying more for the brand?. I love Chanel because it's Chanel, I love Eyelure because I know them, I like Boots because I trust the brand name.

Girls it's time for us to break these traditions and start looking for local gems of beauty that are right in our area. Talented, trained people who are trying to make a living out of what they do best - beauty, accessories, nails.

Every so often I will be writing a post about what I call "Local Gems" - great beauty places that I find right on my doorstep in Stockport, or Manchester, or the North West.

My first one is a new nail place in Stockport called Nails At Love. Owned and Managed by local girl Miss Stacey Daniels, Nails At Love is living proof that you don't need to pay ridiculous prices for beautiful Nails.

Nails At Love is found along the A6 in Stockport on Buxton Road, and appointments can be made by calling 01614770161.

If anyone has any comments or any more local businesses that they feel are worth a mention, please help us to help our local business and helping them to get their voices heard, because girls on budget deserve to look our absolute best!

No comments:

Post a Comment