Friday 8 March 2013

GHD's Candy Collection

I should start off by telling you that I have beautiful GHD hair straighteners. I've only had them since just before Christmas and I got the Limited Edition Peacock Green ones at an absolute steal price of £99, because I worked in the airport and I got them from Duty Free.

I love them - they're cute, they look smart, unlike my old battered Babyliss pair I'm not ashamed to whip them out in public and give my locks the once over. But recently, my affections have been wavering .....because of these....

The new GHD Candy Collection; they are absolutely perfect. I feel like I'm cheating on my own straighteners. They're cute, they're fuctional and they're an absolute bargain at £110 each. I have lost my head over so much less, but for the sake of my bank balance I have to keep my cool and wait for my own pair to die (or until I win the lottery, at which point I will buy all of these and line them up cutely on a massive dressing table).

So here I am being completely selfless and sharing the love on here. If anyone does have them then I would love to hear how they are as a product!

No comments:

Post a Comment