Wednesday 6 March 2013

ColourB4 Results

Ok so just to recap, I used Colourb4 to try and get rid of the red in my hair instead of bleaching it, because I was worried that my mission to go blonde would end up as a mission that makes me bald.

Firstly, the smell isn't fantastic. It's like a burnt rubbery smell; my hair is now dry, I've sprayed Boots' own brand coconut leave-in conditioner and some Pantene heat protection spray and nothing is covering the smell.

Apart from smelling like I've been in some sort of rubber-fueled bonfire though I'm quite pleased with the results. When I first stepped out of the shower I could see tints of orange that put the fear of god into me, but once they had dried they're more of a light brown. There are a few orangey looking tints and I probably wouldn't be comfortable keeping my hair this shade - which is much lighter than my natural hair colour, but as I'm going blonde anyway this isn't too much of an issue.

Here are the before and afters:

Before
                              












After













My hair is slightly dry, but that's nothing that a decent conditioner won't sort out. Yeah, I'd reccommend ColourB4, as long as you're not ridiculous and dyeing your hair every other week then it's an absolutely fab product to use.





No comments:

Post a Comment