Friday 31 May 2013

Macmillan Cancer Support

Having swamped you all with Blogs today, here is something I would genuinely like to talk about.

This week I was put in charge of fundraising at work for Macmillan Cancer Support. Everyone is so enthusiastic about the cause and I've had some great responses. I've come up with a number of ways to fundraise...

We'll be having store to store netball matches in honour of the charity (something my other half thinks is hilarious as I haven't played netball since year 9), in collaboration with some other stores in Didsbury there will be a raffle with a fair few stores donating prizes, and lots of family- fun events including treasure hunts and prizes for kids.

On the beauty side of things we're really using our expertise to bring something to the cause - we'll be giving £5 French Manicures and No7 makeovers free with donations to Macmillan, and we're always looking for idea's so if there's any area you don't think we've covering then please feel free to email me any suggestions.

In the meantime if you want to donate to Macmillan then please send any cheques to

Boots The Pharmacy
736-740 Wilmslow Road
Didsbury
Manchester
Greater Manchester
M20 6WF

Thanks everyone! Happy June for tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment