Sunday 2 June 2013

My Week Ahead

So I may be rather quiet in the upcoming week. Here's a couple of beauty things I'm trying to cram in before I leave for Lanzarote...

1- Drinking loads of water. There's nothing more upsetting than having a breakout of spots while you're on holiday.

2- Last minute dieting. I'm going to be eating whatever I want while I'm actually in Lanzarote, but for now I need to be good. I took a side-picture today to highlight my problem areas and I definitely would like to lose some podge around my middle. So it's salads and fruit all week!

3- Moisturise overload. Hot weather always dries up my skin so I'm going to be extremely kind to it this week and make sure it gets plenty of moisture. I'm also exfoliating at least once a day.

4 - Relaxing. Nothing is going to stress me out this week. Only 5 more shifts at work until all I have to worry about is sun, sea and cocktails.

5- Detoxing. Taking a breather from alcohol, as I'm sure there'll be plenty of it next week. I want to let my body have a bit of a break.

Essentially my life ^

No comments:

Post a Comment