Wednesday 8 May 2013

Holiday Must-Have #1 Bourjois BB Soleil

 
Bourjois is one of my favourite make up brands for this very reason - when it brings out a product, it does it with style. The new Soleil BB bronzing cream - which I have now tried and tested, is definitely going on my must have list for my trip to Lanzarote in June.

Unlike BB Creams with a thicker coverage - this has a very sheer, spreadable formula that adds some summer colour into your complexion - with the added benefit of being great for your skin.

I will be using this on holiday, whenever I have a fake tan, whenever I catch the sun etc.

Not only is the packaging fresh cute and adorable, but this BB will look and feel so much better than clogging your skin with loads of foundation when its hot and you're in the sun. Give this a try and let your skin breathe this summer !

No comments:

Post a Comment